- Providing Value to Stakeholders
- Co-Creation with Society
- Financial and Non-Financial Highlights
- ESG Data
- Public Awards
- Corporate Governance and Risk management
We believe that human resources are an important base supporting our value chain as well as a source of innovation for sustainable growth. In order to create new value in response to rapid changes in the business environment, it is necessary for each employee to have a challenging mindset. We are working to create an environment in which we can produce such human resources, and they can fulfill all employees’ ability.
Human Resources Policy: Calbee HR Value
All Employee Activities
- While making the most of diversity, all members will make use of their individual strengths to create systems and teams that will play an active role.
- We aim to be a "psychologically safe workplace" for all employees to facilitate active participation and the acceptance of challenges.
Human Resources Exceeding and Connecting
- We develop human resources that will shape Calbee's future by "exceeding" yesterday's self, old rules, beliefs and abilities, as well as customer expectations.
- We develop human resources that create new value by “connecting” various people and things through deliciousness and enjoyment, linking people, teams, customers, good jobs and clients, and the present with the future.
Happiness & Well-being
- Our aim is that Calbee employees and their families, customers, business partners, and everyone involved in Calbee, be physically, mentally and socially healthy and happy.
Initiatives for Employees to Promote challenges
We are implementing initiatives aimed at creating workplaces where all employees can fulfill their own ability while respecting the values of their work and life, such as fair evaluation and reward systems for their performance as well as opportunities for employees to take on challenges.
|Fostering career ownership||Develop policies and environment for each employee to independently and positively consider their own career from a medium-term perspective for personal growth
|Job rotation from a medium- to long-term perspective||Implement intentional cross-divisional rotation to develop human resources with diverse experiences|
|Self-development support program||Cover the costs partially for curriculums selected by employees themselves, such as e-learning and schooling-type menus|
|Selective training to nurture leaders||Work-out training by top-class lecturers aimed at nurturing next-generation leaders|
Evaluation and Awards
|Commitments and accountability||Conduct fair evaluations based on the results, which all executives and employees commit to at the beginning of the fiscal year|
|Calbee Award||Awards to employees who contributed to annual performance and corporate development every year|
Creating an Environment Where All Employees Can Actively Participate
From life work balance to life work integration
The use of the term “life work balance” is based on the idea that fulfillment in life has a positive effect on work, which leads to further enhancement of life. Calbee is working to expand various systems and support so that employees can balance work with family and work without being affected by individual life events.
In addition, we are working to further improve operational efficiency and performance by renovating and utilizing IT infrastructure. We aim to offer meaningful work and realize “life-work integration” by synergistically applying and circulating the enhancement of life, the improvement of work productivity and the maximization of results.
- Reduction of overtime hours/optimization of working hours: Establish days to return home early, introduction of Summer Time system, etc.
Life enhancements: Promote long-term paid vacations.
Systems to Support Diverse and Efficient Working Styles