The following shows the types of personally identifiable information and purposes.
|Personally identifiable information||Purpose to use|
|1. Personally identifiable Information from mail or internet order purchase||- Delivery of products, Payment and After-sales services
- Introduction of products by postal service, home delivery service, telephone, and E-mail
|2. Delivery Information from mail or internet order purchase||- Delivery of products and after-sales services|
|3. Personally identifiable information from inquiries to our customer support center||- Corresponding of inquiries
- Our Record of inquiries
- Sending questionnaires with consent
* We may share the information within Calbee Group or Retailers you purchase
Personally identifiable Information on Calbee's Websites
1. Collection of personally identifiable informationCalbee's website and its online shopping site (the "Sites") are operated by Calbee, Inc. (the "Company") as a customer service. To provide better services, the Company may collect your personally identifiable information when you inquire on the Sites.
2. Information that you may provide to usYour name, e-mail address, postal address, phone number, occupation, date of birth and information the Company need to provide better services.
3. Information automatically collectedInternet Protocol (IP) address and e-mail address.
4. Use of personally identifiable informationThe Company will use the information for the purposes listed below and will not use for any other purpose without your consent.
(1) For authenticating your identification when you use the Sites.
(2) For Corresponding to your inquiry.
(3) For collecting statistical information to improve our products and services.
5. Sharing of personally identifiable informationThe Company may share your personally identifiable information within Calbee Group companies manufacturing Calbee products and with retailers where you purchase the products in order to better serve you.
6. Protection and management of personally identifiable informationThe Company make best efforts to secure personally identifiable information you supply to us. To provide better services to our customers, the Company may use third party companies with very strict control and supervision. The Company uses a secure communications encryption technology called SSL. SSL (stands for Secure Sockets Layer) is a method for hiding information to prevent others from intercepting and reading the data sent between the client (your computer) and the server (this Site).
8. Access, correction, and deletion of personally identifiable information(1) You can always access and review your personally identifiable information by visiting any of the sites on which you have registered. In addition, you can correct or delete your personally-identifiable information by editing your profile on any of our sites.
(2) You can take the following steps to request a designated application form and send your completed form by postal service to make an application.
The application form may be requested online or over the phone.
Online: Visit >> https://faq.calbee.co.jp/form/contactus_en.html
Phone: 0120-55-8570 (Open Mondays to Friday, excluding national holidays, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
When sending your application form, please indicate "Disclosure Application Form Enclosed" in red on the envelope.
1. A completed application form designated by the Company
2. A photocopy of a document for identification purposes, such as a driver's license, health insurance card or passport
* In the event of an application by proxy, additional documents are required. Please contact the Company.
(3) For inquiries about access, correction or deletion of personally identifiable information, please contact:
Calbee Customer Support
Phone 0120-55-8570 (Open Mondays to Friday, excluding national holidays, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
10. Disclosure of personally identifiable informationThe company may disclose your personally identifiable information in the cases specified below.
(1) We may disclose your personally-identifiable information when we have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities who may be causing injury to you, the Company or others to the person concerned, the police or related organizations.
(2) We may also disclose your personally identifiable information when courts, prosecutors, police, any other government organization require it.
Last modified: 3/30/2021